Monday, January 4, 2010

Design #10 is here!

Hi everyone,
First Id like to say HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish you all a wonderful 2010. I'm coming to you today with week 10 of Martys Sketches. I can not believe it's been 10 weeks for the Gotham City Stampers Design Team (www.gothamcitystampers.com) This week Marty created a beautfiul nature scene that was inspired by his holiday trip to PA.



I struggled with my design for a bit because I was trying to go too literal. So instead I looked at the different shapes of the card and split my beautiful designer paper from the Occasions Mini :Sweet Pea paperstack, into what i saw as segments in the card and kept the natureness of the card with the tree paper and the "sun"with a scalloped circle.




See www.gothamcitystampers.com for the rest of the teams designs. Hope you enjoy this weeks sketch. Till next week.

Jennyb

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment