Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Design #12

Hi Everyone

It's that time of the week. Today I will be showing you my design for drumroll...... Week 12 of the Gotham City Stampers Design Challenge.

This weeks sketch



Last Wednesday I got an email from Splitcoast Stampers and saw instructions for an Easel card and knew i just had to make it. My mothers birthday was this past Saturday and i thought this card would be perfect especially with all the Gorgeous new products I just got from the new Occasions Mini. As I looked at the sketch and I knew it would go perfectly with that as well. So after many hrs of designing a very special card, this was my design











All of the products used are from the new Occasions mini. Aren't they fabulous? I'm totally in love with all the new products, and I think this week it shows :)

Hope you all enjoy this weeks sketch. Until next week :)

To view the rest of the Teams designs please visit our homepage www.gothamcitystampers.com


Jennyb
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment