Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can not believe 2009 will be over in just a day and half. It's been an amazing year. I'm sad to see it go but anxious and very excited to see what's in store for 2010.

I've had such a blast this year with my Crafting team, Gotham City Stampers. I joined the team in Nov 2008 not knowing much of anything about crafting. Luckily I joined the most amazing team and learned so much from them. It still amazes me when I think about how talented and amazing this group is, and how blessed I am to be a part of it. I started out as a hobbyist till August after I came back from Convention. A majority of us went to the Stampin Up! Convention and we all came back so ready to Create, Share and Inspire. I came back ready to start my business but wasn't sure how to get started, and with the help of my amazing Upline Heidi Davenport (www.gothamcitystampers.com),









I had my business started within a month after convention. It's been so rewarding to be able to share what I've learned over the last year with others. I started out thinking "I can't do that", but Heidi and the rest of the team showed me just how easy it would be.
I've now got my very own Meetup Group Heart to Art Creations (http://www.meetup.com/Heart-to-Art-Creations/), and my very first downline who happens to be one of my best friends.

I'm also part of Heidis awesome design team, which is now in our 9th week.



My design:




It's been such an amazing here and I'm so grateful for all of my family and friends for all their love and support. 2009 you've been great but I can't wait for 2010. It's going to be FANTASTIC year!

Happy New Year to you all and may you all have a Wonderful and prosperous year!

Much Thanks,
Jennyb


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. JennyB--Thank you a million times for all of the kind words on your blog! You are truly an inspiration to our team. I value you as a team member and as a friend. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Heidi for everything! BIG Hugs.

    ReplyDelete