Thursday, December 17, 2009

Back from Hiatus

Hi Everyone, Im so sorry I've been MIA. I've just really got my Meetup Group Heart To Art Creations up and running and with the Holidays here too its taken up alot of my time. For the Holidays I decided to do a 12 Days of Christmas with my Meetup Group. Its been so much fun, just Sad my 12 days of Xmas are almost over :(
Here's a little recap of the last three weeks.

First off very excited that I have lots of new design additions to the Gotham City Stampers Design Challenge. Week #5 Marty came up with a really cool sketch:


I sat for a few with this sketch unclear as to what I should create, and then I rememberd a few days after it was my Brothers birthday. I had gotten the LOTS O BOTS set from the SU Catalog specifically for his birthday card. And then it hit me, 'I should make a birthday card for my birthday using this great sketch'. Here is my Design:


For Week 6:
Marty created this awesome sketch.








Since I was just starting my Christmas cards I decided to take advantage of our weekly sketches and make Xmas cards. For this sketch as soon as I saw it, I just knew I had to use Stampin Up!'s AMAZING Medallion Stamp.











For week 7:
Marty came up with a fun flower sketch.









But being I was in the Christmas Spirit I saw ORNAMENTS :)









Last but not least this weeks fabulous "Urban"sketch.







Now of course I saw buildings in the sketch and instantly saw MY NYC. I figured since New Years was coming up I would ring in the new Year with some Fire Works:







So excited to be on this Design Team. It's been an amazing 8 weeks. Stay tuned for Week 9. In the meantime please check out the rest of the teams designs at http://heididavenport.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment