Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gotham City Stampers Design Team: Week 3&4

Hi Everyone

Its been such a crazy two weeks. I've had so much going on I haven't had the chance to update the Wonderful sketches Marty has designed. This was the Sketch and My Design for Week 3


And this was my Design. This has been my favorite yet. I've been on Christmas mode for just about a week now, and love breaking out my new Stampin Up! Christmas sets. For this design I decided to use the Santa from the "Wandering Words" set from the Holiday Mini. I was originally going to use trees in the background but then I thought no I have to do something that represents where I live. Being from NYC I was so excited to make this card. I cant wait to make more for my Native NY'ers who aren't in NYC anymore.




For Week #4 I knew as soon as I saw it that I was going to use my DELIGHTFUL DECORATIONS stamp set. I had a hard time choosing between Stampin Up's! "Holiday Lounge" or "Merry Moments" because they are both such beautiful papers, but in the end Merry Moments won.



Here is my Design for Sketch #4



Stay Tuned for Design #5 coming this Sunday. Please Check HEIDI DAVENPORT'S BLOG for Rest of DESIGN TEAM designs.

Have a WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!

No comments:

Post a Comment