Sunday, November 1, 2009

Welcome to Heart to Art Creations with JennyB

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by my Blog. My name is Jennifer Bonet and I'm a Stampin Up! Demonstrator here in the Fabulous New York City. Last November my life changed when I happen to be looking up classes to inspire my artistic side again. I stumbled upon the New York Stampers and Scrappers, and here is where I met my WONDERFUL upline Heidi Davenport.

By the end of my very first stamping class with Heidi I was ready to join her wonderful group of crafters, The Gotham City Stampers. Within months of joining this amazing team I learned far more than I could have ever imagined. My fellow team members are true inspiration. There is so much love, support and guidance, it truly amazes me. This past August I attended my first Stampin Up! Convention and left there so inspired to start my own business. With the love, support and guidance from my wonderful upline Heidi, I'm now able to share my passion with the world. I've created my very own group called Heart to Art Creations with JennyB (my team nickname), and I teach gift making classes, which include greeting cards, jewelry, candle decorating and so much more. I absolutely love giving gifts, and nothing makes me happier than a handmade gift. My gifts are made with lots of love, and the reason I started this group was to inspire and nuture the creativity of others so that they can make and give their own handmade creations too.

In addition to teaching classes I'm also a current member of the Gotham City Stampers Design Team. We had our very first Design Challenge this week, and I'm very excited to get the next post up with my design for this week.

Stay tuned for my first week's Design.....

1 comment:

  1. Great job so far Jenny B! You are really taking off, now. You're classes on MeetUp are great and I am hoping to be able to make time to take one really soon!

    ReplyDelete